RoCHe has been appointed to recruit an Account Manager for our Central London based media client.
The Account Manager is an essential team player that will work to improve service to clients. The role consists of being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new clients.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Day to day liaison with distribution, sales team and clients
• Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to clients
• Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
• Raising and progressing contracts and related administration
• Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
• Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
- Excellent communication
- Strong administrative skills
- Approximately 2 years experience in Business-to-Business account management / sales
- Exposure to upselling, cross selling or using influencing skills
- Intermediate level of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team. You will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in a distribution / marketing / publishing / hospitality / travel industry is useful
Salary up £30-35k + bonus to 17.5%.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.