A leading food retailer, with multiple stores across London, offering a product range including fresh produce is recruiting an Administrator in support of the Buying department.
This role is a great opportunity for a strong administrator to further their career within this forward thinking, ethical and rapidly expanding business.
The role will play a key role in the efficient and effective performance of the Buying Team, supporting the them in line with the buying and departmental strategy.
Responsibilities include: -
- Preparing regular finance and operational reports
- Logging sales and collating financial information
- General office tasks
The role will suit an adaptable, reliable and enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and interesting business.
Essential skill are: -
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Effective time management skills and be able to prioritise workloads
- Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
- Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel (including Vlookups) etc, plus excellent typing skills
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.