The Assistant Customer Partnership Manager supports the Customer Partnership Manager in maximising Global Brands sales and profit with our retail partners through executing the plan and driving operational performance for given retailers. The Assistant Customer Partnership Manager contributes to the achievement of total customer satisfaction by providing high quality and timely service to all internal and external customers.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
About Global Brands Supply
Global brands existing supply chain has been built off the back of the UK centric Boots UK supply chain and today consists of an increasingly complex blend of different supply chain processes and systems.
We have recognised the need to transform our supply chain capability over the next 2 years if we are to continue to provide our existing high standards of customer service, at the same time as enabling our future business growth ambition, and have embarked on an exciting programme of supply chain transformation.
We are based in Nottingham, UK with Regional offices in New York and Hong Kong and would love to hear from talented supply chain professionals who would like to join us on our transformation journey as we create a world class global supply chain capability for WBA.
• To maximise product availability and customer service by delivering the plan and tracking operational performance daily.
• To identify and analyse supply shortages by monitoring inventory levels and Weeks of Supply (WOS) in the customer distribution network.
• To investigate issues by reviewing customer KPIs and their drivers and interrogating appropriate data sources.
• To build understanding and share insights to inform action for customers, escalating complex issues where appropriate.
• To minimise the impact of supply shortages / overstocks for customers working with supply teams to influence and negotiate appropriate trade-offs.
• To support the demand planning process both internally and with customers to drive improvements in customer forecast accuracy and on time order fulfilment.
To act as the first point of contact for customers daily queries in your region relating to day-to-day business operations.
A bit about you
• A passion for Customer Service and Joint Value Creation within the context of Customer Supply Chain.
• Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical thinker, skilled in problem-solving and project management
• Proactive and results oriented with great priorities management
• Advanced skills in Excel required
• SAP knowledge preferred as well as an ability to learn and utilise customer systems and data.
• University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
• Experience in Supply Chain Management
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.