Our client, a leading UK retailer, are currently seeking an Assistant Merchandiser / Supply Chain Analyst to join their head office team on a permanent basis, based in Bournemouth.
Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners. With a positive attitude and a forward thinking mindset, the Supply Chain Analyst / Assistant Merchandiser will be able to demonstrate experience in either a Supply Chain, Category or Merchandising capacity from within a fast paced retail environment.
• Management of stock holding and shelf availability of your product categories
• Monitor and manage levels of stock within stores through data analysis
• Accurate item level forecasting
• Develop relationships with suppliers to improve availability and resolve issues
• Pro-actively monitor and analyse supplier performance against OTIF and identify risks and opportunities through weekly and quarterly strategic reviews with suppliers
• Working with suppliers to optimise route to shelf parameters including pack size efficiencies
• Work cross functionally with Buying, Ecommerce, Operations, Finance and Suppliers to ensure effective planning and implementation of supply chain activities
• Work with buyers to deliver range changes on time including forecasting new line and promotional volumes along with exit strategies
• Manage allocations and raise purchase orders for range change and promotional activity in line with critical paths
Ideal candidate requirements:
• 2 years + experience within an analytical retail environment
• Strong analytical skills; Excel required and WSSI desirable
• High level of energy and positive attitude
• Proven problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication skills with experience of working with suppliers
Backgrounds to be considered:
Supply Chain Analyst, Retail Analyst, Forecast Analyst, Forecaster, Planning Analyst, Assistant Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, MAA, Sales Analyst
Salary of up to £30,000 for the right candidate + benefits.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted