At Fortnum & Mason we’ve been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Merchandising team for an Assistant Merchandiser for Deli.
This role would suit an Assistant Merchandiser looking to move to a new role, or looking to expand their knowledge. It’s an exciting time to join a fast-growing wholesale business within Fortnum & Mason, a luxury brand recognised for its high standards around the world.
You will make a vital contribution to the business from day one.
• To manage “short-term” forecast in a timely manner and communicate this to the relevant buying departments and logisitics teams in line with supplier or agreed lead times.
• Produce and maintain an accurate annual rolling forecast for the buying teams to assist with production planning.
• Optimise stock levels in line with forecasted orders and business expectations on stock holding. Take appropriate action to ensure that overstocks and slow-moving skus are reallocated to other channels and there is frequent stock rotation on the LIFO basis.
• Seasonal stock management
• Maintain and improve logistics processes to support the department’s growth.
• Collaborate closely with Fresh Food Buyers to assure the highest level of customer service
• Analysis of sales and performance by customer and across the department providing valuable feedback to the team.
• Take ownership of the Merchandising critical path for your area to ensure customer order placement deadlines and despatch.
• Monitor competitor activity across all key markets.
You should have at least one-two years merchandising experience, ideally within a Fresh Food environment.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, annual bonus and excellent company benefits.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.