RoCHe Recruitment is delighted to be representing a highly respected retail client in their search for an Assistant Store Manager as a result of an internal promotion.
The Assistant Manager will take ownership of the performance of the store and assist the Manager in leading the team with a motivational spirit and passion and drive for the brand as well as delivering exceptional customer services instore.
In addition to leading the team by example, the role will entail recruitment, training and development of staff as well as managing and identifying opportunities for improving of performance.
Awareness of local competition is essential as is the ability to maximise the store’s profitability by controlling the budgets effectively.
Personal Specification: -
- Background of having managed at least a 2 to 2500sq ft store with experience of supervising staffing levels in excess of 15 to 20.
- Food retail experience is essential.
- Track record of delivering to KPI’s.
- Passion for food and high end retail.
- Exceptional performance management skills.
- Recruitment skills across different levels.
Base salary between £24 to £27k for the right candidate in addition to great in store discounts, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and private healthcare.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.