As an Assistant Supply Chain Operations Managers you will be responsible for placing and tracking Purchase Orders, and managing inbound delivery of components for gifts in the Global Brands portfolio, which are sourced from across the globe and collated into finished gifts by contract packers to agreed timescales.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkinÔ, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
To create, confirm and track all Purchase Orders associated with Global Brands gift products (includes finished goods, components & 3rd party assembly)
• You will work closely with contract packers to ensure they assemble and deliver finished goods into the warehouse to the timescales required
• Working closely with the Global Supply Chain Planning team to understand when order commitments need to be expedited, deferred or changed and you will ensure such changes are actioned quickly, calling out any high priority changes to Sourcing teams
• Ensuring there is accurate visibility of our stockholding at assemblers
• Monitoring contract commitment vs releases, consulting with Sourcing teams and informing the planning team, highlighting and raising where there is mis-alignment
• To monitor vendor & assembler performance (OTFR) and inform Sourcing and Supply Chain Planning teams to enable them to include this in vendor/assembler reviews
• To implement and monitor all stock which is needing to be returned to the vendor, liaising with the warehouse & vendors to ensure stock is sent/collected in a timely manner and understanding the impact on overall stockholding value
A bit about you
• Degree or equivalent in a related discipline
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong problem solving & numeracy skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise & manage dynamic workload and deadlines
• Competent user of Excel
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Deep understanding of Supply Chain Planning principles
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is to build a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do; powering greater collaboration and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.