Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Biologics Pilot Plant, based in our hub in Braine l’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Biologics Pilot Plant Supply Lead.
Do you describe yourself as helpful? Are you a futurist? Add these two together and you're a ‘helpfulurist’ at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are a cooperative forward thinker with patient wellbeing in mind.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Biologics Pilot Plant Supply Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Participate to the booming transition from development to commercial of UCB’s pipeline of new biologics.
• Contribute with your experience in material management and logistics.
• Work in a diverse and engage team ready to learn (Operators, process assistant and coordinator).
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Biologics Pilot Plant Supply Lead you will contribute by:
• Coordinating all material movements, working with BPP team (supply, production, engineering, IPC), UCB partners and suppliers to meet the delivery commitments of the business.
• Creating and monitor stock transfer orders and purchase orders. Ensuring that ERP system stock levels are accurate, up to date and matching reality. You will also analyze the costs and recommend process improvements
• Ensuring the follow-up of planning (production, cleaning, housekeeping)
• Creating proactively and autonomously appropriate documentation and support their cycle live within the timelines defined with the manager (sop, material specifications, change supplier)
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Experience (3-5 years) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain, Materials Management.
• APICS certification is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
• Excellent communication skills and team-spirit
• Fluent in English and French: verbal and written