The GSK Consumer Healthcare Customer Supply Chain team are responsible for analysing trends, understanding gaps and identifying opportunities across the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region.
Your role as Business Analyst within the team would involve working with many stakeholders across the business to analyse this data and report to the senior leadership team.
In summary, the Business Analyst:
- Acts as the single point of contact when analysing business performance in: Service, Cash and Costs.
- A key interface between the Consumer Healthcare EMEA Customer Supply Chain Leadership Team and support functions.
- A key part of Customer Supply Chain team that delivers the Consumer Healthcare performance improvement objectives
- Aligns the production and analysis of performance data to the appropriate operating rhythm reviews
1. Deliver performance reports and materials for the regions operating rhythm forums in a timely manner, that are clearly and coherently presented. These deliverables include: summary Key Performance Indicators for Regional and also Area Sales & Operational Planning (S&OPs), Area Performance Reviews and Regional Supplier Relationship Management (SRMs).
2. Maintain and operate the appropriate, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc reporting and analysis cycle, aligned to the governance reviews e.g. Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) counts, Slow Moving stock.
3. Support / develop analyses and conclusions of Continuous Improvement opportunities.
4. Engage required stakeholders in the analysis of data and presentation of conclusions drawn.
5. Total end to end supply chain responsible for all CSC data analysis for the region, aligned to requests to understand business performance.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2018
• Previous experience of collecting and analysing data then providing recommendations based on this information
• Evidence of identifying opportunities and solving problem
• Able to work well with stakeholders across multiple business units and locations
• Strong Microsoft skills, particularly within Excel (including Pivot Tables and Macros), Access and PowerPoint
• Familiar with Supply Chain and Some experience/exposure to supply chain or operations
• Financial background – aware of basic terminology
• Qualification – degree
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to overcoming some of the biggest challenges in global health; delivering products of value in a responsible, sustainable way; and providing access to medicine for the world's poorest communities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.