About Our Client
Our client is private residential developer embarking through a period of growth. They are looking for a ambitious and driven buyer to join the purchasing team who are currently responsible for the procurement activities of 14 regional sites.
As a buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of procurement activities for the division.
- Control and communication of group purchasing arrangements to ensure compliance.
- Ability to liaise and influence stakeholders of all levels
- Setting of budgets and monitoring budget and valuation performance
- Scheduling and calling off materials from working drawings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least a years experience as a buyer within house building and construction. COINS proficiency is desirable, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £40-45k (dependant on experience) plus other benefits.