The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Alstom Valenciennes Petite-Forêt gives you the opportunity to integrate as apprentice an international group, in a multicultural and matrix organization. Alstom Center of Excellence (CoE) Interiors provides a global expertise in the design & supply of interiors for railway business. It’s a highly skilled multi-expertise unit in Interiors. Actually the center groups 100 people from 18 different nationalities, and we would like to continue the growth with talented and passionate people!
Your missions : Buyer apprentice
First year :
- Preparation of the Purchasing audit
- Support to a confirmed buyer
- Work on the world wide procurement strategy
- Taking on a project in parallel with another buyer
- Full buyer responsibility on a project : Consultation, Negotiation, Supplier Choice, Contractualisation
Interest of missions :
- Learn the purchasing profession in a multinational and multi-expertise environment (Engineering, Quality, Industrial, Costing).
- As in CoE we execute projects and define the world wide strategy, you will have the opportunity to see both faces of purchasing: operational and strategic.
Duration of contract : 2 or 3 years
Localisation : Alstom Valenciennes Petite Forêt