The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
ALSTOM is searching for a buyer whom main responsabilities will be :
Involvement in projects
- Business school or Engineering degree with MASTER in purchasing
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Fluent English & International background; high level English for negotiation.
- Minimum of five years working experience in purchasing and Project Management experience will be a must
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills (leadership, communication, ability to convince)
- Negociations skills on price and contractual clauses