Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant with high levels of energy and passion for all things Ann Summers.
How does this Role support fulfilling Our Vision
By contributing to the process of all stock / sales and intake within their department and ensuring all admin work surrounding these are completed and communicated.
Summary of Key Activities:
* Customer and Brand focus - Understanding the customer, through competitive shopping, uses available resources to increase knowledge e.g. WGSN, and acts on learns. Understands brand performance in the retail market and seeks opportunities / threats
* Maintaining and constantly reviewing the criticalpath to ensure components and samples are delivered and approved on time. Understands supplier lead times and factory processes. Suggests actions if any issues arise
* Managing order process ensuring all details on the system are correct, and updating when appropriate. Communicates changes to relevant department
* Manages fits and sample library
* Takes an active role in fit sessions identifying any fit issues and highlighting to the team.
* Files samples appropriately and proposed ideas to encourage best practice.
* Managing timely samples and artwork sign off through the technical department
* Showing commercial awareness – can use and understand reports, contributes ideas in department discussions, understand margin dynamics.
* Ensure all products are raised accurately within the system, including packaging. All samples are ordered on time to meet all cross functional needs.
* Plans and priorities daily workload, organizes and prepares and attends meetings.
* Works flexibly, can handle pressure by prioritizing tasks and makes suggestions to overcome any problems that arise.
* Manages self – own attitude and approach has a positive impact on others, manages others expectations, reacts positively to change, take accountability for own work and seeks opportunities to display a flair for product development.
* Take responsibility for own development, learning through observing and effective communication with the team.
* Stakeholder communication – communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders. Making sure you show awareness of the operational effect and impact of our decisions on other areas of the business and communicate accordingly.
* Meeting of the Company`s Values.