We are now looking to strengthen our Buying Administration team recruiting a Buying Administration Assistant, to be based at our Head Office in Atherstone.
Reporting to the Buying Director, the Buying Administration Assistant will provide comprehensive and professional support to the Buying team.
You will ensure accurate and efficient completion of administrative duties, including competing contracts, bulletins, invoices, expenses and travel arrangements.
The successful candidate will be diligent, reliable and hard working with exceptional levels of organisation and time management ability. Good communication skills are integral to the success of this role, as well as accuracy and attention to detail in all areas.
- Educated to minimum GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Experience within an administrative role, preferably within a corporate/highly commercial environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied workload with conflicting deadlines and multiple simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross functional environment