Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· New lines - set up all new lines, provide relevant new line information to category.
· System Costs and Retails - accurately implement costs and retail price amendments within the agreed timescales; reconcile all cost changes within the Margin Report to ensure consistency.
· Product Recalls - produce and coordinate the necessary administration.
· Stock – liaise with Supply Chain team, implement category buying decisions on stock levels and clearances.
· Samples - liaise with Suppliers for samples; coordinate product samples and ensure approval from Quality Assurance and Design.
· Planograms – liaise with Merchandising teams to ensure all planogram changes are communicated to stores, and relevant parties, in a clear and timely manner.
· Store Communications - produce communication for circulation to stores. Liaise with the relevant Senior Buyer and Store Operations for authorisation and sign off for all store communications.
· Loading - accurately load all promotions onto the system, within agreed timescales.
· System Costs – to ensure accurate details are maintained and communicated to merchandise accounts, accurately load costs and/or administer retrospective funding.
· Invoicing - ensure invoicing of “other income” and track “other income” by promotion according to the supplier PPF (Promotional Proposal Forms).
· POS Materials – liaise with Marketing and Suppliers to review/check and amend POS materials to agreed criteria.
· Communication - Liaise with Suppliers, Logistics, Merchandising, Stores, Design and Technical services for new line or supplier set up, as and when required, liaise with internal and external customers to resolve issues; escalate where required.
· Administration - Record and distribute meeting minutes, retrieve and produce data for Sales meetings, compare all secondary site promotional site load ups with promotional bid sheets, ensuring accuracy, and raising any exceptions, continually seek to identify opportunities to develop administration systems, processes and/or procedures that drive operational efficiencies, ensure all documentation is appropriately filed to enable both swift retrieval of information, and to meet audit requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Experience working in fast paced commercial or retail head office environment or similar experience
· Excellent organisational and communication skills: written and verbal
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Confident working to deadlines and prioritising workload
· Able to work both following process and using on own initiative
· Confident energetic approach
· Excellent PC skills – Microsoft Office packages especially Excel as you will use this everyday in the role
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
Please note this is a 9 month Secondment/FTC.
All applications must be received by 9am on 29th March 2019.