• Maintain accurate and timely product data
• Instigate best practices of data management
• Consistent delivery of best ways of working across category and clusters
We are recruiting for both permanent and fixed term roles. You will be asked for your preference at interview.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
• Accurate and timely collation, entry and maintenance of new and existing product reference data ensuring everything is set-up ‘right first time’.
• Creation and maintenance of selling price changes.
• Ensure RDA UPT changes approved by the buyer have interfaced and resolve any issues.
• Creation and maintenance of cost price and UPT’s for non-RDA categories.
• Approval of promotional artwork in Graphic Approver.
• Project support where product data is impacted.
• Check daily Data Quality report and resolve all commercial issues within SLA.
• Accurate and timely completion of FPS for category promotions.
• Management of promotional critical path to ensure the category meets all promotional deadlines.
• Complete monthly promotional funding administration.
• Accurate and timely filing of evidence for monthly supplier contributions and promotional funding.
• Resolution of supplier invoice queries for cost price and UPT changes.
• Creation and archiving of category documents (Critical Path, Price change form) providing an auditable trail of ways of working/launch success.
Your skills and experience will include
• Accurate management and maintenance of data
• Accurate production and distribution of documented data
• Managing and meeting deadlines
• Ability to analyse and interpret data
• Effective communication
• Works well as part of a team
• Good knowledge of Food category processes & operation
Technical skills preferable but not essential):
• Knowledge of key Food systems is preferable but not essential: SAP, New Foods, FIND, Graphics Approver, FPS
• Intermediate to advanced Excel
Key relationships and stakeholders
• Category Planning Manager
• Category Assistants
• Lead Category Assistant
• Trading Managers
• Supply Chain Planers
• Supply Chain Planning Managers
• NPD Project Manager
• Pricing & Promotions
• Product Developers
• Food Commercial Planners