Our global, blue chip client leads the way in their industry across the world, with sales of over $13 billion.
Headquartered in Europe, and named as an employer of choice across the globe, our biotechnology client offers career progression and professional development, both in the UK and internationally.
As the Global Sub-Category Manager - HR, you will manage projects related to Compensation & Benefits (Comp & Bens) and also Learning & Development (L&D).
In this role as Global Sub-Category Manager, stakeholder engagement is key along with your wider relationship management skills and ability to collaborate with your team and lead them by example. You will also be culturally observant with interaction across many different nationalities.
You will also need to be prepared and have the flexibility for some global business travel.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
• Strong procurement experience
• Capability in developing sourcing strategies and leading the implementation
• Leadership of complex global sourcing teams and projects
• Ability to develop performance measures for Categories with stakeholders
• Deep knowledge of the HR category or alternative other Indirects
• Strategy development and implementation
• Strong stakeholder management
• Contract management skills
• Working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
• Project team leadership (geographically dispersed and cross-functional with proven results)
• Proven record of success in negotiations with suppliers
• Supplier Relationship Management experience with strategic suppliers
• Ability to influence peers and indirectly managed teams
• Good communication and presentation competencies
The role will be office based in the North West of the UK, with the potential for a small amount of flexible working.