Part of the Commercial Division, you’re crucial in growing our retailer’s categories through Global Brands by identifying strategic opportunities in our local markets and tailoring our brand plans and sales fundamentals to best deliver for our retailers and shoppers. Working with Commercial Account, Local Marketing, Retailer Trading Partners, Global Market Strategy & Planning, Global Insights Partners and Global Cycle planning, directly linking insights to action to maximise commercial return.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkinÔ, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
• Support the development of the local category strategy with retail partners
• Support the range review process and become the retailer’s partner of choice on category reviews. You will be embedded in the owned retailer range review process (CRP/CLR) and plays a key influencing role in range reviews for all non-owned retailer. Responsible for local space and assortment development and target delivery.
• Support the development of the local Global Brands category plan within the IAP process, ensuring brand activities support the delivery of the retailer trading category strategy
• Support the development of the retailer sell in pack, using the global engagement packs as input. Supports the account teams in the retailer sell in meeting.
• Support the development of the local content for top to top strategic customer engagement
• Supports the account teams to maximise sales fundamentals contribution to the annual and 3YP plan.
• Support, develop and coach team inspiring to maximise individual and team performance.
A bit about you
• Knowledgeable on local market insight and local category strategy development including the ability to work with multiple continuous data sources
• Excellent analytical skills, Commercial Acumen and Agility
• Good communication skills and able to work in a highly matrixed organisation
• Storytelling- synthesising commercial & market insight and driving action/ implementation
• Confident, hardworking & persuasive in your manner. Positive relationship management across network of partners (internal & external)
• Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise
• Model exemplar leadership behaviours and you share proven best practice ways of working across teams, ability to work effectively in a team, but also self-sufficient and resilient when working without supervision
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.