Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Clinical Trial Supply team, based in our hub in Braine, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Clinical Supply Lead.
Can your approach be described as ethical with a collaborative streak?
For UCB, you are an ‘ethiborative’ person. This extraordinary blend of talent means you thrive in making teamwork a virtue in seeking out improvements for patients
As a UCB 'ethiborative' person and Clinical Supply Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Be accountable for the efficient and on time supply delivery of assigned programs (compounds/molecules).
• Act as a strong and visible partner for Technical Supply Operations and Clinical & Development Organizations, connecting with internal stakeholders for all pre-commercialization supply topics, while also providing full visibility on the clinical development plans and the compound information to the CTS department.
• Be responsible for the trial supply design, and oversee the trial supply set-up and execution, through other functions within CTS, GDL and QA.
• Provide guidance, support and coaching to the Clinical Supply Set-Up managers working on your compounds.
As a UCB 'ethiborative' person and Clinical Supply Lead you will contribute by:
• Identifying needs for new packaging’s and communicate them to the Clinical Trial Supply Operations for further development.
• Acting as CTS interface and bring the SC knowledge to the Technical Lead, Clinical Program Director and Program Delivery Lead.
• Coaching/supporting Clinical Supply Set-Up Managers and Clinical Supply Planners in the resolution of the compound/study related issues, as well as in the selection of the appropriate supply strategy during the set-up and maintenance phases of the studies.
• Being the key contributor for CTS to deploy GSC improvement initiatives for further integration with development organization or for process improvments.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Master Degree in sciences + a minimum of 5 years of CTS-relevant experience (in biologics or pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging, and/or clinical supply chain).
• In-depth knowledge on clinical trial conduct, effective networking with both Development and Technical Operations if possible.
• An advanced supply chain expertise.
• The ability to drive decision making, while balancing supply risks and costs
• To manage collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, using influencing skills as well as effective communication, and leveraging diverse thinking.
• The ability to internalize learning and drive the team to think differently, test new ideas and continuously improve.