We are looking for a Logistic Supervisor to our Gödöllő office!
Purpose of the job:
• Management of logistics tasks of the site within the Supply Chain organization.
• Supervision of finished bulk and seed storage process and professional supervision of cold storage and transportation tasks.
• Responsible for maintaining the GMP environment in logistics areas managing deviations change controls and performing SME tasks on inspections.
1. Logistics Tasks
• Lead the logistics operations of the site ensure continuous raw material and equipment supply to production areas through the logistics corridor.
• Organize shipment of finished DT/TT bulks and supervise packing and shipment preparation operations.
• Management of tasks related to sorting, packaging, storage and transport of generated waste on site with support by local EHS team.
• Manage inventory of seeds and finished product storage (cold room and ultra-freezers).
• Supervise the logistics team and contracted staff (involved in the logistics process).
• Close cooperation with local and global Supply Chain team, Production, Quality Assurance, EHS, Maintenance and Engineering teams on logistics issues tasks and logistic corridor issues.
2. GMP Tasks
• Responsible for creating, modify and update logistics related standard operational procedures (SOPs).
• Perform deviation investigations related to logistical processes, CAPA definition and ensure timely closure.
• Manage changes controls of logistics related processes or devices, such as Change Control Coordinator.
• GMP and EHS audits as a logistics expert are responsible for presenting processes.
• Conduct validation of storage, packaging and delivery processes associated with Cold Chain, handling alerts.
• Logistics graduate and at least 5 years’ experience in logistic area,
• Strong Intermediate English language skills in oral and written form,
• Fluent in Hungarian,
• Specialized course, qualification: GMP, GDP knowledge, ADR knowledge,
• MS office experienced level,
• Skills: leadership, structured thinking, organizational, excellent communication.
• Experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment,
• Deviation and change control experience,
• Project management experience,
• Cold chain experience,
• SAP or other corporate management system experience.
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals is part of GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and is one of the leading vaccine producers. Our teams of researchers are actively working on future vaccines against malaria, HIV, TB, Strep. pneumonia, rotavirus and many other diseases of global importance. The Hungarian plant in Gödöllő manufactures Diphtheria and Tetanus antigens with the contribution of more than 250 colleagues. These antigens are produced for use in combined vaccines worldwide.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Clean and modern working environment,
• Diverse exciting tasks, challenges in a positive and inspiring atmosphere,
• Great personal development opportunities.
• Travel support (company bus).
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now” button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the email@example.com email address with the position name in the subject.