We’re looking for an ambitious analyst to join our profitable sales team and support our buyers to make the right decisions regarding delisted stock from store plans at range and promotion events. If you have what it takes to influence and challenge business decisions using data and insight, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your profile whilst delivering savings for our business.
As a profitable sales analyst it’ll be up to you to analyse data and produce insights to show the most profitable exit for our stock.
What you’ll do
• analyse data from a wide range of sources including commercial, financial, volume and stock holding data
• use the analysis to provide actionable insight, working with teams across supply chain, commercial and operations to develop and deploy profitable stock exit strategies
• continually monitor performance against strategy and budget, flagging risks and opportunities for improvement
• communicate and engage with store and operational colleagues to make sure events are successful
This role would suit people who have
• excellent relationship building skills, able to challenge and influence a variety of people across all levels of the business
• data analysis experience, able to use Excel to analyse and manipulate data to create meaningful insight
• good communication skills able to present data to a variety of audiences in a simplified way
• experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.