With 8,5 B€ of Sales and around 35,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Define and implement Commodity strategy in the field of Electronic Components.
Manage relationship with suppliers (QCDT performance, maturity status , price lists, contracts, partnership).
Ensure projects and programs execution in line with QCDT objectives.
· Support global supplier panel relationship
· Define and implement specific supplier panel relationship
· Monitor day to day suppliers performance and issues (support to Quality and Supply Chain department)
· Management of initial issues before escalation to line manager
· Respect Alstom code of ethics and guidelines
Commodity support on site:
· Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs
· Active participation to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
· Provide imputs to build differenciation
· Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
· Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms and solutions.
· Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
· Apply the Alstom Sourcing process, and provide return on experience.
Involvement in Projects:
· Coordinate project with all Metiers
· Preparation and launch of Request For Quotation with suppliers using the standard tool
· Lead project negociation
· Monitor sourcing project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
· Ensure budget commitment is respected
· Bac+5 in Engineering or Business School
· 5-year experience as a Commodity Buyer in Manufacturing Industry
· Knowledge of Electronic Components Market and PCBA manufacturing mandatory
· Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com