ALSTOM is searching for a buyer whom main responsabilities will be :
Involvement in projects
- Business school or Engineering degree with MASTER in purchasing
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Fluent English & International background; high level English for negotiation.
- Minimum of three years working experience in purchasing and Project Management experience
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills (leadership, communication, ability to convince)
- Negociations skills on price and contractual clauses
Job Location / Mobility.
On Site / High travel frequency.
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.