A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management and Business Partnering with Key Stakeholders (Internal and External)
• Provide proactive, high quality P3 support when P3’s are requested by business units
• Ensuring Healthcare Professional (HCP) Agreements/Consents/Contracts sent to HCP’s, obtaining HCP bank details and all relevant information to set up a vendor within VIM system.
• Ensuring signed HCP Agreements/Consents/Contracts are returned and filed in P3 system.
• Raise PO’s in line with P3’s requests to ensure PO raised in timely manner for appropriate payment.
• Organizing HCP travel as and when necessary to attend meetings.
• Assist and oversee congresses and educational meetings in respect of P3 events and liaising with external provider.
• Ensure expenses to HCP’s are paid. Compliance and Medical reporting
• Ensure all necessary reconciliation paperwork is obtained in order to reconcile the P3 correctly to include agreements, contracts, consents, proof of payment, attendee lists after the event has taken place and any other documentation relevant to P3 reconciliation.
• Ensure reconciliations loaded into appropriate system and signed off in the appropriate period.
• Manage X-pend costs in order to reconcile spend data in respect of P3’s raised for disclosure purposes. Business Excellence
• Look at simplifying processes to improve business efficiencies within P3 and X-pend
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Good GCSE’s (or equivalent) A levels preferred
• Certificate in Personnel Practice English
• Experience in administration or project management role
• Good knowledge of Microsoft systems (especially excel)
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
• Experience in a Generics/FMCG industry
• ABPI knowledge
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.