Our Buckinghamshire based client is recruiting a Compliance Manager who will be responsible for managing product compliance for Global markets. The successful candidate will recommend the best course of compliance and regulatory strategy for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree - an Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering degree is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in product compliance – Global remit
- Experience in Consumer Goods industry
- Knowledge of global environmental regulatory compliance
- Manage product compliance to both domestic and international regulatory requirements
- Identify potential compliance risks and make sure that products are suitable for each market
- In coordination with Quality, obtain certificates of compliance including global safety certifications, test reports and other requirements for all products including chemical management and verification programs.
- Basic salary up to £60 to £70k pa
- Full time, 6 month contract
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.