Our Buckinghamshire based client is recruiting a Compliance Manager who will be responsible for managing product compliance for Global markets. The successful candidate will recommend the best course of compliance and regulatory strategy for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree - an Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering degree is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in product compliance – Global remit
- Experience in Consumer Goods industry
- Knowledge of global environmental regulatory compliance
- Manage product compliance to both domestic and international regulatory requirements
- Identify potential compliance risks and make sure that products are suitable for each market
- In coordination with Quality, obtain certificates of compliance including global safety certifications, test reports and other requirements for all products including chemical management and verification programs.
- Basic salary up to £60 to £70k pa
- Full time, permanent
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.