• Education: minimum Master's degree level
• Languages: English, Dutch (preferred)
• Experience: Work experience for 2 years in Supply Chain or logistic environment
• Human Skills: Able to manage multiple tasks. High level of accuracy. Attention to detail. Excellent communication and listening skills. Continuous improvement mindset.
• Professional Competencies: strong sales & service focus, good sense for quality and
• business requirements, self-managed, fast and action orientated.
• Manage supply plans for all repack and customised product.
• Optimise stock level to meet inventory targets whilst ensuring service level for customers.
• Takes overall responsibility for repacker management including meeting quality and regulatory standards
• Ensures that all repackers adhere to GSK standards.
• Align repacking activity to business priorities.
• Develop relationship with supply hub to ensure best practices are shared and supply planning activities are standardised for in market supply planning.
• Internal measurement and reporting of supply KPI’s to improve customer service. (CTP and service level)
• Monitor and maintain stock accuracy for repack SKUs
• Complete Monthly Stock Reconciliation
• Manage rework activities on an ad hoc basis as required.
• Provide visibility to demand and customer service teams of any possible supply issues and recovery dates.
• Maintain the material master data set-up (ASB & MyPSR information) for repacked items. Manage communication flow on Master data
• Price Management with Subcontractor /CTS/ PTC
• Price Maintance in GMM
- Work together with 3PL eg. (Maintain NPI Jour Fix, Maintain weekly status calls on production & setting priorities, Manage inventory of pack materials)
• Agree repacking plans with 3rd party repackers to deliver stock to support sales forecasts.
• Measure CTP for repacker and agree actions if below target.
• Produce internal KPI measurements to monitor performance of repackers and recommend actions to improve.
• Liaise with other planning analysts to build in repack requirements into the main plan. Manage weekly dispatch of stock to 3rd party repackers to meet deadlines.
• Ensure appropriate levels of inventory to deliver sales forecasts whilst minimising inventory costs and residual stocks
• Manage stock levels for NPD and relaunches/discontinuations – run ins/run outs for repacked SKU’s. Identify and work with Customer Business Managers in resolving residual and slow moving stock.
• Liaise with central GSK departments (PackEx, GMS, Marketing, Regulatory etc ) to ensure all requirements are co-ordinated for pack introductions/changes.
• Responsible for providing the necessary support, intelligence and adherence, around all Quality driven activities to ensure that CHGBI acts in accordance with agreed processes.
• Work with W&D Manager to ensure new pick positions are set up at 3PL
• Manage new SKU codes & set up on GMM as required
• Set up & manage Bill of Material detail on Cerps
• Manage BBE dates to ensure compliance to customer specifications.
• Arrange for stock to be sent to 3rd party suppliers, ensuring efficient transport.
• Convert parent to child quantities
• Balance loads to control costs
• Raise orders & batch control forms for delivery to re-packer
• Provide schedule of repacking activity going forward for re-packers to plan their capacity
• Provide re-packers with necessary documentation to correctly produce SKU.
• Monitor receipt of finished goods
• Verify wastage
• Return excess & damaged stock to 3PL
• Reconcile stock vs original order.
• Maintain quality agreement records
- Maintain & reconcile stock records
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Consumer Healthcare produces a range of consumer health products based on scientific innovation. They develop and market a range of products in the areas of: Pain Relief, Respiratory, Oral Health, Nutrition/Gastro Intestinal and Skin Health. These include a number of well-known brands such as Sensodyne, Paradontax, Poligrip, Voltaren, Panadol, Otrivin and Theraflu.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.