Working in our insights and analytics team within Consumer Planning and Insight, you will be delivering strategic analytical insights and solutions. You will be working with a wide range of partners across our global business to drive commercial advantage by putting our customers at the heart of the decision-making process.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
• You will act as a key partner to our global brand teams such as No 7 and Sleek. Crafting the future of our brands by providing customer focussed insights, and wider business and market context including competitor trends and performance
• Providing strategic solutions to key business questions through bespoke analysis, you will be writing a brief right through to impactful delivery of results and recommendations
• You'll use data to identify and quantify possible commercial advantage opportunities
• You will build and manage relationships with your key partners advising them on the best data solutions, keeping your customer top of mind
• With the support of our Senior Analysts, you will drive personal growth through the development of business know-how, analytical tools and techniques and having a lot of fun along the way
A bit about you
• You will have experience of analysing large sets of data, including experience of extracting and manipulating large data sets through SQL, SAS or similar query tools would be preferable
• With an ability to see the bigger picture, you will have a problem solving approach that gets to the underlying business questions
• You will have experience of presenting recommendations & solutions as well as insights to partners within our business, and championing the voice of the customer
• Some experience of working within a retail business environment would be an advantage
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is to create a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do; powering greater collaboration and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.