We now have a number of opportunities available to join our Corporate Logistics department in Assistant, Analyst and Manager level positions.
Salaries are dependent on the position. Role and salary to be discussed at interview.
Reporting into the Corporate Logistics Department the successful candidate will play a vital role within the Corporate Buying function. You will be responsible for the control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks working with internal departments and suppliers to deliver agreed time frames.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Management and control of logistics service provider performances
- Continuous improvement within role to maximise efficiencies
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience within a similar professional environment
- Organised, computer literate, detail focused with excellent time management skills and able to work in a team or independently
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Strong Communicator
- Proficient in Excel and Word