Reporting into the Corporate Logistics Director the successful candidate will play a vital role within the Corporate Buying function. You will be responsible for the management and control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks working with internal departments and suppliers to deliver agreed time frames
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Management and control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks, working with Buying, RDC’s and suppliers to deliver to agreed timeframes.
- Management and control of supply chain planning processes, KPI’s, development and continual improvements, to maximise availability of product into the RDC’s from suppliers, and DCs to stores.
- Management and control of logistics service provider performances
- Continuous improvement within role to maximise efficiencies
- Responsible for the processing invoices and other administrative duties as required.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience within a similar professional environment
- Organised, computer literate, detail focused with excellent time management skills and able to work in a team or independently
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Strong Communicator
- Proficient in Excel and Word