The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing customer orders while maximizing the satisfaction of our customers throughout the enterprise. This position is the first contact point for customers for all order-related issues and acts as an interface to other internal CTS departments. This position is required to navigate fluidly between multiple operating systems including SAP and JD Edwards (Aforce) to execute a limited scale of customer service activities.
This position will supports Sales and product line to realize the business and champion Supply Chain procedures & business rules.
Finally this position is expected to understand and anticipate requirements of a diverse customer base for a wide range of products; analyze needs and conditions within our business to meet customers’ expectations for the respective product lines.
This is six month temporary position with a possibility to converted to be a permanent position.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Suitable Language skills for the required area (at least one of the one below on top of English)
o English (Mandatory)
• 2 years of Customer Service or supply chain experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Integrity, Conviction & Courage
• Learning capacity (curious, adaptable, broad perspective)
• Execution capacity (keen sense of priority, motivate for high performance and excellence, strong motivation, strong communication)
• Ability to prioritize and make good decisions in times of urgency
• Customer Focused
• University degree
• More than 2 years of Customer Service or Supply chain (planning) experience
• Several language skills preferred
• Business to Business Experience
• Ability to work within a medium size team, with a strong team spirit
• Strong autonomy, required for the management of daily processes
• Strong ability to integrate new product lines
• Strong ability to manage stressful situations
• Structured and Organized profile
• Office expertise (strong proficiency in Excel and Access will be a plus)
• Strong experience in SAP/JDE