Coordinate and manage the flow of all customer orders and all shipping activities at GSK Cork
• Process & manage all shipping activities at GSK Cork
• Prepare the shipping schedule for the site and manage the Conformance to Ship Metric
• Ensure all shipments are prepared in accordance with Dangerous Goods, IATA and all other shipping regulations
• Work with warehouse team to ensure all customer orders are prepared in time and in accordance with customer requirement specifications
• Work with quality team to ensure batches are passed for use and all required documentation is prepared for each batch leaving the site
• Liaise with transportation partners to ensure all transportation requirements are arranged for each shipment.
• An honours degree in business studies, commerce, business information systems, engineering or chemistry.
• Dangerous Goods
• IATA (International Air Transport Association) training
• • 2 years experience in a supply chain management/ planning or manufacturing / technical role.
• • Strong ability to communicate, lead, challenge and influence in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to challenge and influence supply discussions and decisions with secondary customers and Global Primary Planning
This is a temporary 12 month position position to cover a maternity leave.