Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
Our Ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these we need the world’s very best environmental leaders to support our ambitions targets.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Diageo Digital Supply Chain Transformation Program aims to “Transform Diageo Supply Chain by Embracing Digital Revolution”
The purpose of the role is to manage program for the Physical Technology workstream:
• Implement Digital Supply Chain Transformation Strategy
• Shape the thinking for Physical Transformation
• Deliver specific Digital Pilots to prove viability and benefit of concepts being considered
• Creation of business cases for global roll-out of Digital Solutions
• Drive global roll-outs of Digital Solutions
• Program and workstream communication, stakeholder engagement
1. Identify, pilot and globally implement Physical Digital Solutions to deliver expected productivity benefits
2. Co-ordinate globally to avoid duplication of effort in Physical Digital Supply Chain
3. Support development Capability Strategy to sustain Physical Digital Supply Chain
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain Management education
• 10 years + experience in engineering, supply chain or operations management
• Managing cross-functional and cross-organisational relationships and stakeholders to deliver change within supply chains
• Demonstrated capability in driving continuous improvement within end-to-end supply chains
• Strong affinity with technology and systems
• Well organized and structured