Our client, a leader in media distribution is hiring an enthusiastic, highly numerate Market Analyst to join their Data & Reporting Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing market data from multiple sources to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports for our own and competitor titles.
• Produce timely and accurate sales forecasts for own and competitor products using multiple data sources
• Collating sales and market information into regular market updates
• Establish strong working relationships with the relevant internal teams to ensure the provision of an appropriate and excellent service
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a highly analytical thinker with good communication skills and be capable of interpreting data and producing clear analysis
• Attention to detail is essential in order to identify data anomalies and correct accordingly
• Be a self-starter that can effectively prioritise, delegate and manage expectations without compromising service levels
• Good Excel skills are essential, familiarity with Access and / or Business Objects would be advantageous but not essential
- Basic salary up to £25,000
- Full Time, Permanent role
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.