RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
An interesting opportunity is available for a Data Steward to join our BeNeLux team.
We are looking for a Data Steward to join our BeNeLux Team, based in Brussels / Anderlecht. As a key member of the RB Benelux Customer Service Team, you are reporting to the Data Base & Customer Project Manager.
You will perform a 13-month assignment to allow the posting of the current SAP person to the SAP Project. You work in pairs and are the guarantor of the quality of the data present in our ERP. You will manage all our article references and help maintain and ensure the respect of processes within our systems.
You are in contact with both internal and external stakeholders, like Marketing, Supply Chain, Commercial, Legal and Logistics Providers, IT Service Providers
Your missions will be:
Management and creation of product sheets and customer cards
• Ensure the complete creation of product references (standard, promo, box) and customers
• Communicate to RBF providers the information produced
• Is the referent on the intranet application allowing the creation of products. Manages the application in its entirety.
Management of rates and customer discounts
• Created rates and manages the setting of customer discounts
Management of tax returns with eco-organisms
• Harvests the data necessary for the declarations and makes the declarations
• Is the main correspondent of the eco-organisms
Continuous improvement and activity monitoring
• Set up, propose, identify requests to verify the consistency of system data
• Set up the KPIs allowing him to control his activity
• Creation of control methodologies and error anticipation
MSc or Bachelor Logistics and / or Computer Science, you have completed a business school or engineering degree (minimum 5-year degree)
You justify experiences in the field of logistics
Very good knowledge of Excel
Knowledge of VBA would be appreciated
Curious about ERP tools and systems
Good communicating skills (both oral and written), in French and English (English level confirmed)
Autonomous, methodical and organized in his work
Strong analytical mind and shows a real taste for systems
Good interpersonal skills and easily adapts
Driven by challenges and focus on continuous improvement
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.