Within the ArcelorMittal Flat Europe Central Sales & Marketing organization "CMO", the ideal candidate will be part of the Market, Demand and Trade Intelligence team, will have the opportunity to understand and participate to demand steering at European level and to get the best of analytics and human expertise. We want also to strengthen our resources in this domain due to the FCE footprint major evolution with Ilva integration.
You will be joining the energetic CMO team. You will interact with multiple Flat Europe Central departments such as CMOs, Supply Chain, Finance. This position offers large visibility and allows to provide key inputs directly to VP CMO Europe Industry & Digitalisation for the commercial steering of volumes to sell. As such this position can offer further career opportunities for a good performer.
This position requires precision, attention to details, an ability to dig into the figures and to challenge them as well as good presentation skills towards Top management level (VP/GM).
This position will report to the Senior Demand Intelligence Manager.
Domain responsibilities (Base domain, can be extended according to candidate profile) :
FCE Weekly Booking curves:
In charge of preparation of FCE (new footprint with Ilva) Weekly order entry curves and Orderbook depth :
-Ensure weekly update using different inputs available (S&OP, Sales orders from ACDC/SAST, specific inputs coming from other sources)
- Analyse/check data to detect inconsistencies – take ad-hoc action to solve
- Ensure adaptation linked to any changes (modifications commercial organization, new requests …)
- Maintain / improve working files
- Maintain documentation for back-up purpose
- Ensure weekly documentation to FCE and CMO Management
- Maintain distribution lists
- Contribute to deployment in Tableau Business Intelligence tool. Create dynamic and managerial bookings reports for CMO Industry.
Demand Intelligence activities:
- Commercial deliveries for Budget / Multi years plan: Calendar/Process/Templates/Simulation tools/ Deliverables High level report for Top management or detailed levels for analysis and ad hoc requests.
- Preparation Bi-weekly FCE Demand Validation Meetings. Meetings organisation + minutes + Output files in relation with S&OP demand planners.
- Preparation reports/presentations for different meetings: Monthly FCE Judgment Call, quarterly FCE BAR, etc.., such as
- Lead times
- Collection loyalty rates Partners
- Others in line with business needs
Minimum Applicant Attribute
Education / Qualification:
Economics, Finance, Mathematics
Other Minimum Requirements:
3/5 years of experience
- Interest in data handling, reportings making / analyzing / IT systems utilization (SAP BEX, …)
- Computer skills: Advanced control of Excel, Powerpoint and data handling. Knowledge of ACDC databases and structure and of Tableau would be a plus