To ensure sustainability in our future business, AM Long Products launched a “Sales & Marketing Business Transformation and Digitalization” project. The project is based on multiple axes, where all axes are interconnected with each other.
The overall project target is to improve the effectiveness of Sales & Marketing through process modernization and digitalization. This includes automation of processes, interfacing customers via web and building big data. The S&M business transformation and digitalization project is following the overall management vision, which is based on three pillars:
- Significantly improved customer satisfaction and binding
- Increased efficiency of commercial processes
- Predictability of market evolution for tactical and strategic decisions
The project will generate and deliver initiatives, based on a systematic and structured review of the processes.
To support the Sales & Marketing Business Transformation and Digitalization projects, we are looking for Senior Demand Manager with strong IT and business background in sales and marketing and / or supply chain. This could be for a long-term assignment from abroad. We assume this as a perfect career step into a senior commercial or executive IT position.
The main mission of the Demand Manager is
Prepare and execute all elements of the project management, like cost / benefits, planning, schedule etc. Develop book of requirements / change requests according to the business needs, manage the user acceptance (change management) and smooth roll out of the applications.
- Support the business to define and describe the exact needs in a systematic and structured way
- Prepare, organize and facilitate workshops
- Run and complete the pre-requirements for the seamless implementation of new processes and tools
- Translate business needs into IT language; write business blue prints and change requests
- Prepare, organize and execute functionality tests
- Prepare, organize and execute key user training
- Create and accompany the roll-out plan
- Manage and drive the communication towards agencies and management
- Connect business with IT
- Connect central teams with agencies
- Manage change
- Be one face to IT