Demand Manager Belux
>70 brands! A diverse portfolio of Innovative Medicines. Become part of an agile Supply Chain team and participate to enhance the patient’s journey.
As Demand Manager, you will be responsible of ensuring product availability on time and every time. You will manage Demand & Supply operations and achieve high standards of Customer Service Level. You will be accountable for sustaining the Sales & Business Process and successfully managing relevant SCM KPIs.
- Manage the demand and inventory processes and ensure they are capable of meeting agreed business targets.
- Maintain forecasting tools and ensure access requests and trainings are provided when needed.
- Develop demand and inventory policy through analysis of all supply chain factors: ensure demand analysis, consumption and forecasting accuracy tracking.
- Ensure accurate demand signal is sent to manufacturing sites, generate medium term net requirements and negotiate supply plan with suppliers,
- Enhance customer service level and ensure stock available on time.
- Maintain all products within agreed inventory parameters to ensure continuity of supply and provide accurate volume projections of inventory.
- Support special narcotics procedure: Follow local law on this product type, perform monthly and quarterly stock reconciliations
- Facilitate the Sales & Operations Planning meetings and document all the cycle.
- Manage Product life cycle changes and ensure smooth transition. Support pruning and divestment projects
- Ensure accurate and timely data reporting to local, regional and global teams.
- Implement SCM Dashboard and Reporting Portal for all SCM KPIs and key processes which have an impact on internal customers
- Act as Supply Chain's point of contact person (SPOC) for Demand & Supply,
- Support and coordinate Warehouse and Distribution operations for all finished goods, including clearance of goods, receipt at warehouse, warehousing and distribution to customers; monitor movement of products to appropriate quality locations (quarantine to saleable, saleable to hold/destruction),
- Provide accurate stock reconciliations, cycle counts and other documents required for the operations and in compliance with GDP, Novartis and local applicable guidelines.
- Comply with working instructions and SOP’s.
- Ensure consistency of Demand & Supply SOP's.
- Support strategic and operation supply chain initiatives in line with SCM team
- Use, manage and leverage cross-functional collaboration to drive simplification or improvements in the SCM activities.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key CPO stakeholders. Support CPO in the development of the business and protection of the Company’s assets and reputation.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Masters degree in Engineering, Data Science, Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar qualification is required, APICS certification would be appreciated,
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Demand Management, Supply Chain in a large multinational organizational, Pharma Sector preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English and French; Dutch would be appreciated.
- Strong ethics & high personal integrity
- Ability to question and improve status quo
- Growth mindset , result-driven, disciplined and ability to manage multiple projects
- You are a team player, pro-active, with very good communication and interpersonal skills, capable of developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influencing in a cross-functional environment
- Eager to experience new things and to beat a challenge of 100 hours learning per year.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.