The demand planner will be required to create a demand plan and inventory management for the business by collaboratively working with sales and finance to ensure accuracy. You will be primarily responsible for the communication of the forecasts across the business. You will be required to drive processes and continuous improvement across the operations department.
The successful candidate for the demand planner job based in London will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of working within an FMCG environment
- Previous experience in a forecasting or demand planning role
- A collaborative approach
- Committed individual who continuously drives improvement
- Resilient and flexible character
- An advanced Excel user
- High degree of numeracy and analysis skills
Excellent communication skills are essential.
The Demand Planner job is based in London are offering up to £40,000 plus benefits.