The Hut Group:
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
THG is looking to recruit a Demand Planner for our Premium Beauty Brands.You will be based at our offices by Manchester Airport.
This new and exciting role is perfect for an experienced Demand Planner who is looking to develop a great career in a fast growing beauty business.
The House of Brands division is in its infancy and as such offers the right candidate an opportunity to make this role their own.
You will be responsible for managing the forecasting and business planning of finished goods and in-directs and support the M&A integration of new brands.Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following;
· Demand Planning for one or more Beauty brands
· Monitoring weekly sales and identifying any changes in demand
· Plan promotions & activities whilst analysing and adjusting base performance
· Drive the business planning process. Lead business planning meetings.
· Working with marketing & sales teams to analyse the sku range to identify & suggest changes in distribution to maximise sales for the brands whilst reducing the tail of the catalogue.
· Work with the marketing and project management teams to plan NPD
· Proactively manage lifecycle items, ensuring new stock levels items are available for product launches and work with the trading teams to reduce SLOB lines. (slow moving and obsolescent lines)
· Daily liaison with marketing and sales team as well as supply planning
· Production of various data and forecast reports for all company levels
· Process improvements
· Work with the wider team to ensure all KPIs are maximized including Net Working Capital, Customer Service Level and forecast accuracy
· Support business change requirements (NPD / EPD / MI etc)
· Work closely with internal departments including Supply planning, Sales, Procurement and Product Development and Customer Services and support on adhoc Supply Chain projects
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following Key Skills / experience:
Competitive salaries plus discounts and benefits
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business