Krispy Kreme is a fast moving company with a dynamic growth and change agenda. We are looking for a Demand Planner based in our support office in Frimley to provide accurate and timely product forecasts to optimise company wide sales and profitability.
What will I do as a Demand Planner?
You will be responsible for
- Managing demand forecasts.
- Reviewing historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, manage statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing and operations team to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Use and maintain the demand planning software.
- Provide input to the supply planning process for existing items, new products and product phase outs.
- Prepare and plan into the one off marketing activations.
- Provide reporting to the business on KPI's and other metrics as required.
- Identify opportunities and risks within partners/locations and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide basic training in the demand planning process to new members of the business as required.
Your attitude is key for us. The people who thrive at Krispy Kreme are individuals who are motivated by challenge, relish an entrepreneurial environment and go beyond the parameters of their job description, to deliver exceptional results. In addition to your distinctive drive, you’ll have.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel skills and a wide variety of systems experience.
- Experience in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Experience of working in the FMCG or retail industry with a proven demand planning and customer collaboration.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Approachable with a calm and professional manner.
What can we offer you?
Krispy Kreme takes pride in giving the best experience through great service and quality products. We seek to recognise the achievements of individuals who make this possible.
To celebrate your success we have created the following benefits
Employee of the month/quarter/year
Long service award
Annual awards evening
Employee Assistance Programme - support helpline
Salary up to £33k dependent on experience.