External Job Description
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for SAP APO statistical forecasting and data integrity activities. The planner will create baseline forecast models to support the monthly S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) process. They will collaborate with demand planners on history adjustments to drive robust statistical forecasts. Responsible for data integrity of SAP APO system. Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for updating Tier meeting information and providing analysis om process effectiveness.
How to serve:
Generate base line statistical demand forecast for at least 18 months rolling:
• Pro-actively works with the Demand Manager and the DP Business Partner, owning the statistical forecast and highlighting deviations to the shipment and/or depletion trends.
• Use and maintain the APO software as the primary forecasting system tool
• Collaborate with DP Business Partner on all forecast history cleaning activities including documenting adjustments and assumptions (market trends, seasonality, promotions).
• Maintain statistical parameters for “best fit” model & generate a baseline at least 18 month rolling.
• Analyse outliers through appropriate reports and make corrections.
• Provide reports and insights to stakeholders to maximise the use of baseline forecast.
Provide key input to S&OP/IBP process
• Create the S&OP pre-read packs as per the codification formats.
• Update Tier KPI slides on weekly and monthly basis for assigned markets
• Collaborate with Demand Business Partners to conduct root cause analysis to identify drivers of forecast error and work together to take the necessary corrective action to drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy and bias performance.
• Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills
• Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
• Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
• 1 years’ experience working within the Demand and/or Supply Chain Planning process; Consumer Packaged Goods Industry preferred
• Experience with advanced planning software with Supply Planning (SAP APO system and Business Intelligence/BW ) would be advantageous
• APICS CPIM / CSCP or equivalent desirable.
Cherry on top:
•Easy to reach downtown location
•Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
•We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
•Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
•Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
•We live our values and color our lives