PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the eighth year in a row!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
• Ownership of the demand plan through to execution in the Control Zone <8weeks
• Align forecast with Commercial, Finance and Category teams to enable best current assumptions for execution in the 4wk period.
• Maintain accurate tracking and reconciliation to plan to maintain clarity on actual delivery/adherence.
• Review medium to “in period” trends with the required analytical focus to make data driven adjustments to the forecast on their channel.
• Connecting across the Category to provide platform level insight.
• Provide direction to Sector Supply and Material planning teams on 4-6 week demand signal.
• In period forecasting support to Customer facing teams to provide direction on course corrections to locked and live Forecasts.
• Partner with Category planning to provide input to S&OE Process.
• Own and Manage the Statistical Baseline forecast process 0-12months post the TPM implementation.
• Strong analytical capability to quickly identify trends, apply financial and commercial insight to operational requirements
• Demand and Promotional planning experience.
• Functional Excellence in Excel and Planning systems – ProLink/JDA & TPM (Preferable).
• Experience in Statistical forecasting with knowledge of segmentation and cleansing (Preferable).
• Strong communication and influencing style internally and externally.
• Understanding of the End to End Supply Chain and Business planning processes/methodologies.
• Strong Collaborator - Ability to leverage relationships across PUK and the customer base to achieve results.
• Knowledge and experience of the PUK Category, Channel and customer strategy.