GSK Consumer Healthcare, producer of brands such as Voltaren, Sensodyne and Dr.BEST is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Demand & Supply Analyst (m/w) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
• Support Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on
- Statistical base demand
- Promotional uplifts
- Sales & Marketing Intelligence
- NPI forecast
• Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
• Challenge the sales input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned
• Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholder
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (SAP) as the primary forecasting system
• Focus on process and tool improvements to support the overall process
• Administrative support related to InMarket and Repacking activities (e.g. list management)
• Data maintenance and follow ups related to Logistical Master Data in assistance of several departments
• Report creation (e.g. stock low reports) and KPI data updates for the InMarket and Repacking team
• Delivery advise handling in cooperation with warehouse and related issue solving (e.g. inbound IDOC )
• Focus on process and tool improvements in direct responsibility
• Very good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge. Access appreciated
• good SAP APO/ECC knowledge
• Very precise, profound, high level working standard and attention to details and quality
• High degree of flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work calmly under pressure and dynamic market and business conditions
• Strong ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data and project management skills
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to contribute to cross functional teams and build internal and external relationships
• fluent in German and English
• Industrial business management studies or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience material/ ERP handling (ideally SAP) preferred in a FMCG or Pharma organization
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.