My client, a global manufacturer is seeking an experienced Account Manager with experience of technical products to join the team at this exciting time of growth for the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing business with the existing Distributor network throughout the European region.
- Establish and develop an account management strategy and build relationships within an established distributor network across Europe and increase the business brand awareness within the market
- Look to develop and increase sales in this market through developing distributor relationships
- Identify and share information relating to Products and the market
Candidates will need to be prepared to travel to meet distributors and customer but this will not exceed 10 to 20% of their time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a strategic or technical account management role
- Experience of working with distributors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, additional language skills are useful
- Strong commercial and strategic account management skills are essential with technical or engineering background a benefit
- Educated to degree level with further education in engineering beneficial
- Good IT skills including MS Office Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural business environment would be beneficial
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent customer services approach
- Ability to build long term business relationships
Basic salary up to £45k depending on experience and technical knowledge, plus the following benefits after successful completion of probationary period:
- Life assurance
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Season ticket loan assistance
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.