Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a business to business Customer Service Advisor to work In the Export department of a global and well establish corporation within the Health & and Life Science sector.
This role requires English and Dutch Language skills to native level as well as experience in order processing and delivery monitoring.
You wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now! You will receive full training and be part of a thriving and growing business.
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
- Dealing with commercial partners and responding to queries efficiently and within set timeframes
- Fluency in English with Dutch to Native level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a sales advisor, coordinator, customer service agent or import/export administrator or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.