E-Commerce Operations Manager
Do you have experience setting up a successful e-commerce platform? How about developing or refurbishing an e-commerce website and increasing its sales and overall performance?
Our client, a retailer in London, is looking for an E-Commerce Operations Manager to join the business and completely revamp their website. This is an exciting project for a hands-on all-rounder who is able to add and develop new product categories, be the main point of contact for accounts, have overall P+L responsibility, and take charge of inventory and fulfilment. The successful candidate will also be a people person, capable of assembling a high-performing team and working with external agencies and negotiating with couriers to enable the continuing success of nationwide delivery.
Along with these operational responsibilities the E-Commerce Manager will also launch promotional campaigns, oversee PPC, UX and AB testing, write SEO copy and liaise with buying, marketing and report into the Managing Director.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience launching / revamping an e-commerce platform.
- Proven ability to drive growth and sales.
- 3 + years within a senior E-Commerce role.
- Experience within the FMCG sector would be ideal.
- Tactical, strategic and creative.
- HTML and CSS. WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Competitive Salary
- 5 weeks holiday + banks holidays
- Private health care, family included
- Flexible home working considered for right candidate.
It is with regret that RoCHE Recruitment can only process applications from those with the right to live and work within the UK. We can also only contact those who are successful.