What is the purpose of this role?
In this brand new role you will build and continuously improve the GSK eC Supply Chain process and drive eC Supply Chain excellence to enable GSK to win commercially in eC channels:
In this role you will;
• Build commercially and GMS aligned SC eC strategy
• Drive SC e2e optimization to fit requirements of eC channel model and changing trends
• Develop relationship with key eC Customers SC functions ensuring GSK fully understands Customers and Clients needs
• Ensure efficient communication channels and networking with Regional SC eC teams
• Establish and maintain eC SC global organization (expected to be mostly ‘virtual’, located in markets and functions, no direct reporting lines)
• Lead functional alignment with main focus on: TechPack, Quality, Logistics, IT and other functions
• Represent SC on Commercial eC team (dotted line to Global e-commerce Lead)
• Lead SC eC global Risk Management, feed into CHSC RMCB
• Build SC eC capability, both content and delivery (aligned with HR)
How do I apply?
Closing date for applications (midnight): 7th Sept 2018
Ensure you provide a strong cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for this role, we will use the information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV to assess your application.
During the application process, we are looking to see that applicants have a clear understanding of the complexities and importance of supporting production within a pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If requiring an adjustment for a disability, once selected for interview you may contact email@example.com
What qualifications do I need to apply?
You will be a university graduate in an appropriate science/ business/technical area
What skills & experience do I need?
You will have supply chain management experience across one or more relevant functions W&D, Customer service, Supply & Demand Planning.
In this role it is essential that you have worked within an e-commerce environment and be able to demonstrate an understanding of how supply chain supports this complex sales channel.
You will be a very good communicator & have proven networking skills, as this is an independent position you will be a self-starter with high energy levels. You will have the ability to plan your work, run projects, hold people accountable and deliver milestones.
You will be creative and innovative and be use to successfully thinking outside of the box with the ability to build strategy and translate it to actions.
What else would benefit me in this role?
Experience working with technical packaging, IT systems (ERP), planning. Customer facing experience with key accounts is desirable.
The new GSK Consumer Healthcare exists for just one purpose: To help more people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer with everyday healthcare products. That’s the reason we come to work every day.