EEE Local Supply Manager
Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an EEE Local Supply Manager has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos.
The successful applicant will join SUPPLY MANAGEMENT / Supplier Management.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working in different projects in an international organization involving internal departments of several countries within Airbus group to assure the project requirement for the parts supplier in terms of quality, price and time.
- To give sourcing inputs to other departments to complete business planning & development. - Managing vendor relationships and building effective supply chain partnerships.
- Adhering to all Airbus company policies with particular regard to accounting procedures.
- Preparing & processing purchase orders according to the project needs. - Reporting the indicators of purchasing activities.
- To manage export/import documentations for materials from USA controlled by import regulations of department of commerce. - Delivery of cost saving for the company.
- To look for alternative manufacturers to create alternative sources for single source items.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering or a related discipline.
• Negotiation level communication skills in English and Spanish is required.
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience in Experience in procurement, purchasing, logistics and/or EEE components.
• Demonstrable experience in SAP and Excel.
• Rigorous, autonomous, customer-oriented mind-set and ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, multi-functional team-working, flexibility, proactive behaviour.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.