Our global manufacturing and supply (GMS) teams are responsible for making and shipping the products that help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have more than 27,000 people in GMS, across 86 sites in 36 countries. Together, these people help to produce 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products every year.
Do you bring an established background in supply chain and demand planning? Can you lead a team that's accountable for planning activities across multiple regions? If this sounds familiar, then you could be the EMEA Planning Leader we're looking for!
The Opportunity ...
We're looking for an exceptional individual to lead the regional supply chain planning activities across multiple locations in the region, optimise customer service and inventory. Reporting to the Global Planning Head, you'll be accountable for the regional CCC cycle (supply review and inputs needed into S&OP meeting) and management of key actions and outputs from that review (delivering excellence in Customer Service, COGS and inventory). You'll also be responsible for delivering efficient and reliable supply chain KPI reporting and analysis.
Key Responsibilities ...
• Team Leadership across supply planning locations (8-10 direct / 80-100 indirect).
• Lead the implementation of standardized supply planning processes across planning team and manufacturing sites.
• Own supply chain planning parameters (safety stock levels, lead-times, MOQ’s etc).
• Act as single point of contact for resolution of supply/demand issues and outputs from regional S&OP meeting.
• Provide input into long-term production capacity planning as part of the strategic planning process.
• Drive best practice in supply chain planning to reduce COGS and meet inventory targets.
• Provide the leadership and direction to Supply planning teams.
• Responsible for SCIM process for EMEA Region.
Our Commitment ...
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you’ll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of a diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
We look forward to receiving your application !
Closing date for applications: 16th August 2018
*Competitive salary with benefits*
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
If requiring an adjustment for a disability, once selected for interview you may contact email@example.com
• Engineering or Supply Chain Bachelor’s Degree
• Substantial experience in demand planning/supply chain delivery
• Leadership and development of a team of supply planners and process and systems experts.
• Good knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics processes and supporting systems within an FMCG industry environment
• Supply chain certification (CPIM or equivalent)
• Supply management
• Demand management
• Operational management or MBA.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites, and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
At GSK we are leaders in what we do - our pharmaceuticals business is made up of innovative and established medicines and holds leading positions in respiratory disease and HIV, in 2015 we distributed more than 690 million doses of vaccines to over 150 countries, and our Consumer Healthcare group has a portfolio of some of the world’s most trusted and best selling brands. As a company our mission is to help people do more, feel better, live longer.