Reporting into the Senior Manager Indirect Procurement, your main accountabilities will be:
· Support Indirect category leads in the development and implementation of category strategies for all supported spend categories.
· Drive initiatives to meet department and corporate objectives for service, cost, quality, business continuity, innovation, and savings
· Support Operational Objectives by adhering to policies and practices, ensuring required Procurement data and documentation is maintained, recommending and implementing process improvements, and supporting projects as warranted.
· Support assigned procurement activities with solid collaboration with the various company functions (Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Legal, etc).
· Work with the category leads within Global Procurement to ensure the initiatives are moving forward in a consistent manner and the synergistic opportunities are maximized.
· Support indirect procurement projects and programs to achieve business and functional goals and continuous improvement of processes.
· Collaborate with Category leaders within Global Procurement to ensure that initiatives are moving forward in a consistent manner, that synergistic opportunities are maximized, and that category strategies are being upheld.
· Support of procurement business plans which have specific value and deliverables to support the internal stakeholders’ business needs –Performs should cost modeling, data analysis, rfp’s, rfi’s, drives quotation process, cost benchmarking initiatives and analysis, manage procurement process and document control, negotiates standard requirements and terms & conditions, submits analytics and recommendations of supply to management for approval.
· Assembles and submits AOB’s (Award of Business) to management, where applicable, support in the implementation of approved tactics and strategies, troubleshoot and resolve issues with pricing, supply and supplier payments.
· Assess and assembles relevant supplier and market intelligence in support of SWOT analysis, supply recommendations, and business impact scenario analysis.
· Identify and put in place the action programs and metrics to successfully drive supplier performance improvements Uphold Revlon’s Principles and values, business controls, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards.
A candidate with minimum 3 years of experience as a Procurement professional with demonstrated track record of delivering results in a complex environment.
Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent is required.
Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Indirect procurement practices, business operation, and marketing is required.
We are looking for a candidate with strong ownership and desire to learn and develop, proven negotiation skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, ability to work collaboratively across functional departments
Ability to work under compressed timelines to achieve project goal; ability to stay organized and multitasked.